Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The funny things they say

The girls are both at such funny stages right now. Yesterday I picked K up from first grade. I noticed a coffee stand that had gone out of business and made a comment about it. K said "I wish schools would go out of business". I said "That wouldn't be good. Who would educate our young?". She quickly responded "I know everything I need to know. And I have a calculator".

So there you have it. All you need is a first grade education and a calculator and you're set.

This morning T was miss grumpy pants. I was trying to cheer her up by playing I Spy on the way to school. She was pretty quick and got most of them right. Until I got to "I spy something that can be very stinky". She blurted "Butt". "Um I was thinking garbage can". "Well butts and shoes are stinky". "Yes thank you for that little lesson T".

1 comment:

Vodka Mom said...

A calculator. Yep- that's all you need. Well, that AND Dorothy slippers.